Thursday, December 22, 2005

Christmas Break is Coming

Well school is coming to an end before Christmas break and I am stuck in my room studying for a philosophy test and playing PL Omaha8, and giving neither activity the attention needed to do either well. I have class until 4 on the last day of school, I have to be out of the dorms at 6, and I can’t pack anything because my roommate is still asleep at noon. Going home is going to be nice though, as I don’t have much down time between getting home and Christmas. Past years I’ve had two weeks before Christmas and I’ve been ridiculously bored, and have had nothing to do whatsoever, except play videogames and waste away to nothing.

This year is perfect though. I’m back home tonight, Christmas Sunday, then the post-Christmas workouts to try to get back what I lose on Xmas Day. Probably won’t be much poker content here over the next couple weeks, mostly because of the lack of internet access at home but I’ll put up some random blurbs about holidays and what not. Until then,  I bid you all adieu.

No comments: