Thursday, February 07, 2008

Hawkeye

I did have real thoughts, and a real post to produce for my non-readers. But instead I decided that a bottle of Hawkeye, some Mountain Dew, and some Wii Golf would be a better use of my time.

I've been very busy lately. I've joined the Campus Newspaper here. Its alright but I'm a little rusty with writing for a newspaper, as opposed to writing here or for fun. They teach you to write for newspapers by only using two to three short sentences per paragraph.

I had a sociology test today. It's pretty hard stuff if you're not paying attention. Hell, I pay attention in class, and I still had to do a pretty good amount of studying. Time will tell what my grade on that one is.

I've played a lot of blackjack lately, heads up against the dealer when I can find an empty table. I played six shoes the other night on $30 at a $5 min table, and made $50. It was more fun than anything, relearning my basic strategy.

That and I'm trying to figure out if I can make it to SXSW over spring break. I could use the time in the warm weather. That's all for now. Peace.

No comments: