Friday, April 11, 2008

So it appears I'll be playing the blogger donkament tonight thanks to a backing from a friend. I might be back in the swing of things as early as next week's Mookie depending on my financial status at the end of the weekend. I had a very nice weekend at the real tables getting third in a tournament Tuesday and then winning a blackjack tournament Wednesday. Those two cashes makes my bankroll much healthier than it has been in in months.

Hopefully I can continue that into tonight but with a bunch of bloggers, you never know. See ya at the tables.

2 comments:

Zeem said...

I've read this and I give it my full endorsement.

Fred McGriff, professional baseball player

OhCaptain said...

Dude...Iowa? Do you know how far away that is?

Wait. It's like a 1 hour drive...never mind.

I'm interested!