Tuesday, May 05, 2009

miniFTOPS

Alright people, its time for the miniFTOPS. I will be playing in the following events if anyone is interested in buying pieces of my action.

#1 - May 6 - $22 NLH (6-max)
#5 - May 8 - $22 Stud8
#11 - May 11 - $22 PLO8
#14 - May 12 - $55 HEROS
#16 - May 13 - $22 PLHA
#24 - May 17 - $13 NLH (KOs)

Those are the events I'm for sure playing, the ones I'm already bought into. There are two other events I may play in, but I won't know for sure until probably the day of: #2 - May 7 - $26 PLO (KOs) and #21 - May 15 - $22 Mixed Holdem (6-max). I'm leaning toward playing them but those are both gonna be busy days for me anyway, so I might not be able to.

5% of the for sure six is $7.80. If you want either of the other two, those are $1.30 and $1.10 respectively, and if I'll make my decision on them the day of. If you pay for them and I don't play you'll just get your money back. So there's the numbers. FT is preferable, but Stars is fine too.

I've been playing pretty well lately, especially in NLH, having won a couple tournaments and taken 5th in a $280 tourney for $1500 last Saturday. (I'm working on that writeup currently, more time now that I've graduated.) I want to push myself and was initially looking at playing 12 or 13 events but this is what I trimmed my schedule down to. I know I put in some good showings if I just focus, play tight and aggressive, and not make bonehead mistakes.

I'm willing to sell 40% of myself to whoever is willing to buy or swap (15% already gone). Kitchen's open.

No comments: